Studying abroad has become the main concern for all, especially for medical professionals. The scope for a career in medicine has always been on the top of the list. If you are someone who is planning to pursue a career in medicine abroad, you’re at the right place. SGCS is a nationally recognized MBBS consultancy which provides quality educational opportunities to the medical aspirants. The mania of studying in the Philippines has been gaining popularity in next to no time. We are tied up with the top-most recognized universities of the Philippines; known for having a hundred per cent success rate. The Philippines is an ideal country to pursue a career in Medicine, owning to its low tuition fee benefits, infrastructure and technology, the climate, makes it stand out from the crowd. Applying for a student visa for MBBS could be confusing because the procedure varies from each country.
Apparently like passport, there’s no express application for a student visa. However, your visa application for MBBS in the Philippines could get easier if you follow the guidelines mentioned below.
- In order to get a seat, one needs to send photocopies of required documents to the university in which you would like to pursue abroad.
- When the university’s necessities are met, they send Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to the students. A carbon copy will be sent to the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) together with the certified copy of the commission of Higher Education (CHED) and certificate of eligibility admission (CEA)
- The DFA approves your document and sends to the Foreign Service Post (FSP) positioned in the student’s home country for the insurance of Student Visa
- The Philippine Embassy notifies the applicant to write to appear in a personal interview; carrying all the necessary documents.
- Be founded on receiving the letter from the Philippine consulate/ embassy, where you must make an appointment to appear an interview at the consulate.
There you go; a golden career is waiting for you at Philippines.