The Philippines, a country that is rich in biodiversity is also home to some of the best MBBS colleges that welcome thousands of international students every year. The Indian student-community is multiplying in large numbers to attain maximum benefits from Filipino Medical education. The tropical kind of climate, affordable living expenses, 50+ years experienced universities and easily available flight services have been accelerating the interest among Indians.
Here are a few more reasons why Studying MBBS in the Philippines is a clever decision that you would derive great benefits from
- No donation
- Cost-effective fee
- Affordable cost of living
- International Standard of Medical Education
The country is no less than any other developed countries in the matter of value education. The Universities offer a higher level of practical sessions, a curriculum that could be most beneficial to the students, qualified teaching staff, advanced infrastructure, technology-based learning, the atmosphere of the college; lays a pavement for student development.
Now that we know why the Philippines is the best destination for MBBS, it is quite evident that you must face tough competition during the admission process. The quicker you apply, the easier you can grab the seat in the best university.
Want to ease the process? Consult the Best MBBS overseas consultants in Hyderabad, now!
Make sure to gather all the documents beforehand to avoid the last-minute rush
- Resume/Curriculum vitae
- Letter of recommendation
- An updated passport
- Statement of purpose
- 3 passport size photos (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm or 1.8 inches x 1.4 inches)
- Academic certificates
- Insurance certificate
- Photocopy of a Confirmed itinerary
- Income certificate stating that you are willing to bear the educational and living expenses
- A police clearance certificate from the National Foreign Authorities
- Birth certificate
- 5 copies of Personal History Statement (PHS)
- 2 copies of the Transcript of Records
- An appropriately notarized Affidavit of Support from abroad
- Moral certificate from 2 officials of the previously studied institution from the instructor/lecturer and school head
- Original copy of his National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) results
- The original notice of Acceptance (NOA) sent from the office of the dean
Check out the other blogs to know more about MBBS education in the Philippines!