Firstly, what is the difference between studying MBBS abroad and studying in India?
THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE!!!
- From 2023 onwards, there will be no separate MCI screening test for students graduating from abroad.
- MBBS graduates from abroad and India will be treated equally. MCI/NMC rules will be same for all.
- So, select the best college abroad to study MBBS and become a successful doctor…..
- Many abroad countries will have enough seats for all their MBBS aspirants and also they have seats for
- So, your dream of studying MBBS and becoming a doctor can become true by selecting the right college abroad.
- Now you will have a question: Are abroad colleges better than colleges in India?
- The answer is : Yes, there are colleges much better than many colleges in India but you need to find he right one!!!