Davao Medical School Foundation is among the top medical colleges in the Philippines for aspiring Indian students planning to study abroad. It is because of its affordable fees structure and internationally acclaimed credentials. Almost all the medical colleges in the Philippines are approved by the Medical Council of Indian (NMC) and the USMLE. DMSF is a 40-year-old medical college, and it generates hundreds of doctors every year. More than 3000 Indian students have graduated from Davao Medical School Foundation. Another plus point of this institute is that the cost of studying MBBS in the Philippines is affordable and does not charge any donation.
Direct MBBS Admission In the Philippines for Indian Students:
It is a lesser-known fact that acquiring MBBS admission in the Philippines for Indian students is easier than in an Indian medical college. It is because the Indian students can apply to any medical college in the Philippines through an authorised educational consultant that essentially does the entire admission documentation work for them in exchange for consultation fees.
What’s the Eligibility Criteria:
The following eligibility factors should be fulfilled by the Indian student who wants admission to study MBBS in the Philippines at the Davao Medical School Foundation
- The student must be a citizen of India
- Should be 17 years of age on 31st Dec of the year of application
- Must complete their higher secondary education in India
- Should have studied Science major in higher secondary
- Should score at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Apply for an eligibility certificate from MCI
These documents are then submitted to the Office of the Dean, where they are evaluated. The applicants are then informed about the status of their applications. If the applicant is qualified, the administration sends the following documents to the applicant:
- Notice of Acceptance (NOA)*
- Personal History Statement forms for the applicant to fill-up (6 copies)
- Certificate of Eligibility for Admission (CEA) form for the applicant to fill-up
Note: The Notice of Acceptance should not be construed as the actual enrollment.
What are the Required Documents?
The list of the following original documents should be submitted to the office of the Dean at least 30 days before the start of the upcoming academic year.
- Official transcript of records and diploma
- A Notarised Affidavit of Support, including bank statements or notarised notice of grant for institutional scholars to cover applicant’s expenses for school dues, accommodation, subsistence, and other incidental expenses
- Photocopy of passport pages where the name, photo, birthday, birthplace appear
- Student’s History Statement (6 copies) with 2 x 2 recently taken photograph
- Police Clearance issued by the National Police Authorities in the student’s country of origin or residence
- Birth certificate
- Letter of Recommendation from two former college professors
Why Should I Contact SG Consultancy Services?
It is important to submit the aforementioned documents in a proper format for a smooth admission process at DMSF. Acquiring and submitting these documents in accordance with the official requirements is a mammoth task. That’s where specialised overseas medical education consultants such as SG Consultancy Services (based in Hyderabad) comes in. At SGCS, a team of professional Davao Medical College consultants take care of the entire process on behalf of the clients in India. It creates a sense of ease in the admissions process as they are professionally trained to take care of it all.
How the SGCS professional consultants complete the students processing for a direct MBBS admission in the Philippines at Davao Medical college:
Step 1: After meeting with the experts at SGCS, hand them your documents to complete the required documentation process and submit them to the university.
Step 2: Once the University accepts the application, our consultant will contact you for the Visa processing.
Step 3: Apply for a student visa with the necessary documents as stated by the consultant.
Step 4: Once the visa has been processed, complete all your payment formalities per your consultant’s instructions.
Step 5: The consultant at SGCS will book your air ticket and make arrangements for your departure to Davao Medical School Foundation.
SG Consultancy is the exclusive consultant partner to Davao medical college in India. We have assisted several students throughout the years to get their acceptance at the top MBBS college in the Philippines. Our consultancy specialists have years of professional experience which has proved to be of great help to all our clients.
For professional guidance and a seamless abroad journey, contact SG Consultancy now! We offer MBBS guidance in Hyderabad, India, for Davao Medical College.
Fill in the form to get in touch with us!