Admission in Philippines-Helpline:
Philippines is one of the most preferred destinations to study MBBS abroad. The MCI and WHO approved Medical universities provide a globally recognized medical program where the students get to appear in international Medical exams like USMLE. The country is equipped with top-class universities that have been producing top-notch medical practitioners each passing year. Study MBBS in Universities like Davao Medical school of Foundation, AMA School of Medicine, Our Lady of Fatima University, University of Perpetual Help are some of the finest universities that facilitate with direct admissions.
You need to clear the National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) which is a national level examination that makes you eligible to get into a Medical college abroad.
- Once you clear the NMAT exam, decide on a college, and apply for University(s). Subsequently, fill in precise personal as well as academic details.
- On submitting your application, the university takes a while to process it. The university may take two weeks roughly. Your patience is the best asset at this stage.
- If the university is impressed with your application, you will be sent a Letter of Acceptance.
- You can now hoard the course fee in the University’s account.
- Apply for the student visa from the Embassy.
- Finally, you can board the flight with lots of dreams of a fruitful academic career in MBBS in Philippines.
Does the process sound complex? Take a chill pill. SGCS is a countrywide renowned consultancy for overseas Medical education in Philippines. We have helped over a thousand medical aspirants in the past 17 years. Our experienced consultants assist you in finding the best university that not only provides eminent education but also aids the budget curfews.
Indians looking for medical universities in Philippines, what are you waiting for? Grab this opportunity and step towards a blooming career!