From being a country rich in biodiversity to a country famous for MBBS education, the Philippines became the Center of attraction for MBBS education. Yes, you heard it right. The WHO approved Medical colleges in Philippines raise the educational standards that support effective learning and ensures a great future on completion of the course program.
The country has been busy accommodating over 9000 medical students from the UK, Ukraine, Canada, India and other countries to study MBBS in Philippines.
The educational system of the MCI approved Medical colleges in Philippines follow the US educational system that is effortless, effective that facilitates both theoretical and practical learning sessions.
Best education with low tuition fee facility has been accelerating the interest among the Indian students. Studying MBBS within your budget at the prestigious universities of Philippines has never been so easier. To our advantage, most of the top Universities of the Philippines approve direct admissions (beware of the competition). The quicker you apply, the more are the probabilities to the Best Medical Colleges in the Philippines.
Let’s dive into the application procedure while quickly checking out the eligibility criteria and required documents for MBBS in the Philippines–
- 2 years of basic sciences course
- Scoring at least 50% in PCB
- A good NEET score
- Medical exam certificate.
- Resume/Curriculum vitae
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of recommendation
- An updated passport
- 3 passport size photos
- Academic certificates
- Income certificate
- Insurance certificate
- Photocopy of Transcript records
- Photocopy of Birth certificate
- Photocopy of a Confirmed itinerary
- Appear National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) with a good score
- On acquiring the NMAT certificate, choose the medical college that you want to study
- Fill in the details- personal and academic
- Pay the application fee
- Stay patient for a few weeks
- Your application will evaluate your application and produce a letter of acceptance
- Pay the tuition fee
- You may begin applying for the student visa
Check out other blogs to know more about Studying MBBS in Philippines.